i bought the #11 key cam (in the #18 case) and i had a problem.
This is my experience:
- I turn on the camera and I record a 30 minute video... everything was ok! (the video is inside the memory card and the quality was good).
- I deleted the video and turned off the camera.
- I plugged the usb and let the key cam in charge for 1 hour until red light turn off.
- I turn on the camera and I start to record untill the battery run out (it took about 1 hour)
[and this is the only thing i need. I don't mind if video is splitted or entire. I don't mind if i see time stamps... i only need a camera that records and saves video until the battery run out ]
- I plug the camera to usb again and the red light goes on...
- I try to turn on the camera for see the result (yellow light) but nothing happens... The camera seems to charge but I can't turn it on (with or without an sd card, with or without usb plugged)...
My key cam is died?
I'm pretty sure the model is the V2 (is the same of this http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=9720
I would like to try to load a new firmware... (I didn't do yet) but in this case should I use this (http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...stcount=9323)?
Hope you can help me my friends...