View Single Post
Old Feb 28, 2013, 09:37 AM
Find More Posts by Michael Heer
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
10,154 Posts
Thanks for mentioning my review Mike. Flyzone's new Corsair has a slightly stretched fuselage and it really helps make it a great flyer. I will take slight deviations for improved handling and flight characteristics. No one has mentioned that my Gee Bee was too long but comparing it with scale pictures I know Tom is right about size but it doesn't lower my opinion of the plane. In this hobby 100 people will probably have 60--75 different views. The video in my Arizona Electric Festival article has a nice video of the Corsair in action. I am looking forward to Dr. Dave's review of it when the approximate two feet of snow he got this week melt and he can get back in the air with it.
I am a fan of the AnyLink system and I am looking forward to their new transmitter, the Tactic TTX650 which is due out in March. It has a 20 model memory and works with the Tactic AnyLink receiver and is for both planes and helicopters. Tower is selling three of the receivers for $50.00 and I have mapped out a spot on a local mountain highway to do a scientific range check of the system. I have had no range problems with the AnyLink system but want to get some hard data for my review of the new transmitter when it arrives.
Enjoyed your review Mike! Mike H
Michael Heer is offline Find More Posts by Michael Heer
RCG Plus Member