Thread: Discussion Should we allow Bullies..??????
View Single Post
Old Feb 23, 2013, 11:06 AM
Lou
Find More Posts by Lou
Lou
Ground Penetration Tester
United States, VA, Waynesboro
Joined Dec 2005
6,603 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMorgan View Post
Hard Truth: Life is hard, people are cruel, and the weak fall behind. I didn't make it that way, and I don't like it, but it simply is what it is, and to believe anyone here is going to change the world in this persons lifetime is simply ridiculous Hollywood BS, and not reality. Telling him his "problem" isn't a problem IS NOT good advice, and does more harm than any "bullying" that actually points out the problem and the need for continued effort on his part.
Yep, absolutely true and agree completely with this statement.

One of the forum software that I build themes for, has another theme builder that has been a quad paraplegic for all of his adult life. Imagine typing what I just typed by holding a stick between your teeth. Imagine building a theme, editing the css sheets and php sheets, all with a wooden stick in your mouth. Yet he still manages to communicate effectively and efficently with his customers.What he did was to identify himself as a quad via his profile. It goes a long ways to letting people know to give a bit of slack. Personally I do not see where anyone was bullied. Far too many young adults are using poor grammer in their day to day communications, hard to tell the lazy from those that truly have a problem.
Lou is offline Find More Posts by Lou
RCG Plus Member