Thread: Discussion Club Twistaholic
View Single Post
Old Feb 22, 2013, 09:29 PM
Find More Posts by abaser
Lawn Dart Professional
USA, AR, Stuttgart
Joined Jul 2010
1,924 Posts
Thanks for all of the warm welcomes. I came around for a while in the past, even got on the email list. I just kept getting an overwhelming urge to skip paying the bills just to get a model. Not a good idea, so I left. Now, that urge has come and gone finally, I got my models (thanks Uncle Sam), and hope to be able to hang around for a while and share some stories of my own.

Now for another quick question. The servos I have are probably 6 years old, but haven't been used in over 4. In the two years they were used, they all probably have no more than 10-15 flights on them. All my others got wet from a broken window and were tossed. My old models are kept in a little storage shed in my back yard out of the weather, but still susceptible to the elements such as humidity and things of that nature. Im thinking that I should probably toss them and wait on my new ones to come in, but if I do that, I will be short a couple due to my budget limit to have both planes flyable. Any thoughts? They all worked perfectly the last time they were used. Just a little concerned.

Tower, thanks for the invite. Ill keep that in mind. I rarely get up that far though. Little Rock is usually the closest Ill get, but you never know.
abaser is online now Find More Posts by abaser
Last edited by abaser; Feb 22, 2013 at 09:41 PM.