View Single Post
Old Feb 22, 2013, 07:34 PM
Find More Posts by erkq
United States, CA, Sebastopol
Joined Dec 2010
10,180 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_skaggs View Post
I can understand how you feel but, don't give up. I would recommend you keep the MH pitch slider and aluminum swashplate if you have one installed and otherwise return it to stock. If you have a little vibration at spool up just live with it. There is no need to throw tons of $$$ at a 130X. My 130X is the first one my LHS sold when they came out last June. It is completely stock (even has original flange bearings in tail) with hundreds of flights on it. It has some vibration on spool up but, doesn't vibrate in the air. It flies great. The only parts I have replaced are due to crashes. I just bought a second 130X. I do realize your requirements may be different than mine so take this as my .02 cents.

Jim
+1! You (sideburn) may well be a more advanced flier than I am, but... this is the first heli that flies well enough that I have the confidence to just throw it around. My flying improved more with this heli than with any other. It does what you ask it and mistakes have hardly any consequence.
erkq is offline Find More Posts by erkq