Thread: Question Raidentech?
View Single Post
Old Feb 22, 2013, 04:48 PM
Find More Posts by rcphreak
in memory of dez RIP
USA, FL, Fort Myers
Joined Jun 2008
2,495 Posts
^^^^^ wrong nitro rcx has excellent cs they are not part of the so called family .example i had burnt an esc on my crawler ( my fault completly and they replaced it no questions ask .
even the big brands have some items arrive with damage or not working that also is part of mass producing so dont blame any one company unless you have proof .
and why is every one busting companys for the china thing ??? have all of you looked at your clothes and most every thing you buy ?? american made is almost a thing of the past and most every thing american made is assembled in another country or the parts are made from another contry and assembled in the us . im not bagging anyone but the facts are the facts . and no matter what anyone builds there WILL be a knock off made from some where and in some cases the knock off is better than the original . so just because its a name brand does not mean its not made in china or another part of the world .

and no i dont work for or advertise nitrorcx in any way but they have treated my fair and with good cs and for that i shall defend them .
rcphreak is offline Find More Posts by rcphreak