View Single Post
Old Feb 21, 2013, 12:21 AM
Find More Posts by RickEis
United States, AZ, Prescott Valley
Joined Feb 2012
179 Posts
Dennis,

I'm still alive! Just busy doing family things

I did get some time and updated the pcb with the new software - the numbers looked better - thank you for your help - thought I broke it

~However, I am having trouble with PPM, RSSI and Link for some reason ~ maybe I never did get it right even in the NANO version.

Do you have the EzUHF Rx or are you only working with the 4ch?

When I set the ImmersionRC beta software to the settings you posted page 33 report 484, I can not seem to get PPM with the default OSD settings?
If I set the rx to give PPM on channel 6, I can get PPM and work the menu etc. However, the RSSI and LINK numbers look weird. And it still says it is getting PPM from channel 8 ? Make sense?

Any ideas ?

Still flying Nano version on the quad ~ Hey, is the "sink rate" in feet for us USA folk, or is it in meters - my copter was coming down pretty fast the other day but the OSD sink rate looked slow

Pulled out an old "gentle Lady" glider- put a motor and gopro on it ~ was working on HD video quality, editing, and slow motion etc ~ Thinking about putting a Vtx and OSD pcb version, to get some slow FPV practice, before I put it in the screaming Zephyr !!!

Should be able to see it in 1080HD full screen !

2-16-13 Gentle Lady with GoPro (3 min 37 sec)

Now you know what winter looks like in Arizona USA

Thanks again for your help,

Rick
RickEis is offline Find More Posts by RickEis