Originally Posted by BillDelHagen
Boy, it has been one baad winter flying season and I hope that we fix the weather by going to fermin. i'm ready to race.
You want to try tomorrow Bill? It looked flyable today, and tomorrow forecast is a little better than today. I'm thinking about heading down about 1-2:00 and see if I can get in some practice. Anyone else that wants to fly, come on by.