Halfway through the rebuild
I've got the new fuse top with the cabane mounted. Brick mounted, 2300kv motor in, ail servos run, Bottom wing mounted to bottom fuse. Tail feathers mounted. Control horns installed and all pushrods and guides installed. Wheel pants put back on. I also installed some servo covers from the carbon cub, should have gone with the ones from the Stryker though, the cc's aren't quite deep enough because of the different mounting methods on the servos.
Tomorrow I'm hoping to finish it, got top wing and carbon rods to install, then just mount the spinner and it should be ready