Find More Posts by fnnwizard
RIP MC
United States, CA, Midway City
Joined Dec 2003
3,454 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordysoar View Post
Very cool!

This is going to make a huge contribution to our hobby! I can envision interviews with pilots of all levels, allowing the rc soaring world to meet each other, to see new models, to take close ups of equipment and all sorts of cool things they'd only get to read about or hear second hand.

Thanks a bunch, this is a big deal ;-)
Gordy
Hi Gordy, how are things with you! My wife actually thinks it'll be kool too.
I'll need a little input from the community regarding the audio. Here's the sceanrio... I will have 4 wireless lavalier microphones and 1 wireless handheld (not including mics from the cameras themselves, which I am still debating about leaving them open or not, leaning on not).

With the handheld I do plan on using that to do interview when I or someone else is available to walk around and interrogate the participants. That leaves the 4 lavs to do:

Plan A: mic up 4 pilots at a time and leave all 4 mics open so eveything captured by their mics can be broadcasted.
Plan B: still mic up 4 pilots at a time, but only feed 1-2 mics into the stream at a time.

Plan A is where I am leaning, but I can imagine there could be a possibility of too much audio going on so viewers may be completely confused about who is talking and what they are talking about.

What does the community want?
fnnwizard is offline Find More Posts by fnnwizard