Old Feb 14, 2013, 05:18 PM
Find More Posts by Vitter
Gas Monkey Vic
Snohomish, WA
Joined Jan 2005
1,523 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarl Of Whirl View Post
No matter how bad my day may have been at corporate-ville, I can always count on you guys for a great laugh. Vitter I take one in 12s please. lol
Im always happy to make people laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by furballll View Post
any of you guys have a KS 86 Canister (Rear Exit) and a 25mm Drop Double Bend flex header, or something like this that will go into a aeroworks 50 cc qb edge? i am rebuilding a damaged plane on a really tight budget, so far i am up to the bare bones plane and a dle 55 and am looking for gear to get it up and running sometime this summer. or at least that the dream.
Sorry Furbal I don't know of anyone selling gear like that. You check Flying Giants swap shop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielisrael View Post
Good memories of my favorite airframe and the guy that alot of us involved in 3D flying....

http://vimeo.com/13475781
I really miss that color/trim scheme. I'm half tempted to hire someone to recover my EG Slick like that but it made me to attached to that airframe..... Its much essayer to get over the loss of a plane with a stock scheme than a custom scheme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryhavoc38 View Post
Just last night, I was going through my old youtube uploads and came across this one from a couple years ago.

I didn't know who Flopgun was but I think it was Vitter who said he knows of a very good pilot who would be at the 60 acres Fly in and would fly the Sbach for me so I could video it. Buying this plane, was the first transaction I had with the new guy, Azhar, whom I chatted with about the sbach on Flying Giants.

lol..I was worried that the batteries would slip when he started doing some of that crazy stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvxkX8YxXgM
The commentary was hilarious. It sounds like this Flopgun guy that you didnt really know at the time had you a little freaked out

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarl Of Whirl View Post
+1 to that!

Thanks Vitter & Flop for luring me into to the art of 3D with your mesmerizing flying skills & wacky crazy sense of humor. Ya hooked me & reeled me into the 3D Mob. You had me at rolling harrier! lol
Glad I got some of you guys hooked on 3D and life's always better when you're laughing
Vitter is offline Find More Posts by Vitter