Old Feb 13, 2013, 04:58 PM
Find More Posts by mark675
scale microlights
midlands uk
Joined Sep 2004
2,703 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulnuneaton View Post
Mark hope your mods have gone well sorry that i could not make it at the weekend but well looking forward to coming over very soon and take some pictures of your super microlite and thanks for taking the time to speak to me on the phone im slowly going off plane's and becoming a microlite freak keep up the good work buddy and on good news my grandson has now been released from hospital so alls well here
Hi Paul!
good to see you on here and great news about your grandson!

the mods are going well on the microlight thanks, itll definately be ready for a fly this weekend! just finishing off a few details like side skirts etc.

yeah these aircraft get abit addictive because theyre so different,
ive learnt so much but still got a fair bit to learn about the model version so that tends to keep the interest going.
looking forward to you coming over mate so i can show you around it properly and maybe even get a flight out of it if the weather plays ball! lol
whenevers good for you paul just give me a ring

Chris, you could of warned me to put my sunglasses on before watching the video!
that wing is so bright! lol
looking good though and if you could put some info in the build thread thatd be brilliant, thanks

keep the pics and videos coming mate

heres a few pics of mine so far,
ive just started the double surface on the wing too so will add abit more realism,
cant wait to fly it again!
mark675 is offline Find More Posts by mark675
Last edited by mark675; Feb 13, 2013 at 05:05 PM.