Thread: Discussion ...motogp... 1-1 scale !
View Single Post
Old Feb 13, 2013, 02:50 PM
Find More Posts by deen247
UK, Brentwood, Brentwood
Joined Feb 2011
651 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zander749 View Post
I am frankly amazed that he has signed to race V8 tin cans in the Aussie series - possibly the most boring motor sport series in the world - ever.

2 manufacturers, age old engine technology, same old same old every race.

I have lost respect for him electing to follow this route, can only be for the $$$ (fair enough, although he cannot be short of a quid thanks to his talent and Ducati and HRC) - it surely cannot be the challenge.

Bike racing needs Casey Stoner. Rossi is way past his sell by date, Lorenzo has almost zero charisma and the sport has lost its most talented pilot.

Sad sad sad.....
rossi past his sell by date / he may well not be riding like he did in the past but lets not forget his past achievements and that fact that the accident involving the great Simi who was i belive the next big thing that was going to take over MOTO GP and one of rossi,s friends may well have had an impact on him as im sure it would have affected any one to lose a friend in such a way ,
but to say his sell bye date has been reached i dont agree im sure i read some where rossi had one a rally stage in the closed season fair enough it was not on a bike but it shows he still has the winning edge rossi is up there with the gods of bike racing for sure him and two others barry sheen and carl foggerty for me
deen247 is offline Find More Posts by deen247