View Single Post
Old Feb 11, 2013, 01:21 PM
Find More Posts by cracksmeup
United States, IL, Joliet
Joined Jun 2009
3,603 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordks View Post
Not quite sure I understand what you are trying to say. Here I sit, in Canada, reading this thread, or any other I choose too read. We have an RCCanada, a whole forum similar to RCGroups, but naturally smaller, in Canada. And I have a Funcub in the other room and have seen numerous other ones at the field. So what exactly are there none of? LYAO at what?

I do agree that to say the group has gone down the tubes is quite an overstatement. I found the Funcub twin to be really interesting, the Funcub (not Funcup ) towing that near four meter monster totally amazing and that flappy winged bug very amusing. So what's wrong? I don't see it.

BTW, I am both an American (for 70 years) and a Canadian, so I am not just jumping up to defend my country. Both the US and Canada are 'my country'. And I faithfully sing both anthems at a hockey game.

Gord
Thats what i thought about your post about this thread it confused me too . I have many friends in Canada but most of them would not post what you did . I did not mean to upset any others up north and i talk to many great model builders there via email including Ivan himself . joe
cracksmeup is offline Find More Posts by cracksmeup