Thread: New Product Parkzone's VisionAire
View Single Post
Old Feb 11, 2013, 06:13 AM
Find More Posts by bobly
Joined Sep 2010
4,286 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoAround View Post
@Zmonster: Some beautiful photos of what was obviously some great flying (again!).

As far as expo goes, I am pretty convinced that the AS3X already has expo built in. I fly my Sbach at 100% rates and zero expo and I am new to this game. I read somebody earlier (Turnerm?) say they thought they may be able to go to zero on this aircraft and I think that is very possible.

What do people think of the General low rates combo? I tried it once airborne and the pitch authority was as I expected ... not much! I did not dare take off or land with it. I need some more flights but I am thinking of setting my DR combo switch to 100% for both settings and just using the mode/gear switch.
Haven't got to fly mine yet, but have been overworking the mind on where to start. Leaning toward thinking 100% dr in general mode and 70% on the 3d rates to start. General at 70% looks on the low side and 100% on 3d is scary looking to a non 3d'r. I am used to fairly low throws on faster aerobatic type planes, but have my profile 3d foamies set at 125% for all I can get which still isn't as much as the va at 100% on 3d. Thanks for the input.
bobly is offline Find More Posts by bobly