View Single Post
Old Feb 10, 2013, 02:41 PM
Find More Posts by kohersh
PA Team Pilot
United States, FL, West Palm Beach
Joined Apr 2011
909 Posts
Yep, i hurriedly botched my explanation of which hole i was in, I realize that screwed up a lot of the conversation. All my changes were made on the surface side, not on the servo I'm definitely appreciative of the confirmation that this is a capable air frame, even in wind. That what i needed to hear most. I was stunned that my inputs barely had any effect on the plane. I only mentioned 3D b/c I like big throws on my surfaces-even if they are not used and I've also never flown a plane like this before

Again, I should clarify its not mine though, it belongs to my neighbor who is learning to fly. I'm going to get with him and check the strength of the servos and also make adjustments or possibly replace the arms on the servo. The deflection is just too small or the china servos just cant hack it.

Yes the prop was on the right way and if it mattered it was a DX6i he had bound to it that day. My launch was Full power

What would really help is a description of the throw at the trailing edges of all moving surfaces is-on someons airplane that is flying well.
kohersh is online now Find More Posts by kohersh
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by kohersh; Feb 10, 2013 at 07:21 PM.