Thread: Gallery AS350 Eurocopter Finished
View Single Post
Old Feb 10, 2013, 02:05 PM
Find More Posts by crmodels
Chris Reibert #78
Joined Dec 2008
570 Posts
I did not by any means try to step on anyone's toes here.
I really enjoy this hobby 110% I spend $1000's a year on this hobby and enjoy writing articles and making videos. It is a passion I've had my entire life! f I have offended any of the users on this forum I am sorry. I just don't get if someone takes the hundreds of hours it takes to do builds and videos etc why they should get attacked about it so rudely. I am prob one of the nicest people in the hobby and put other people's needs before my own. I've helped countless number of newcomers in the hobby this year! I even give up my weekends of personal flying to buddy box newcomers for Free!

Again by making a review or build video does not force anyone to go buy that product. If I can't share my thoughts and views with this helicopter community without getting attacked I will take them elsewhere!

* For the people who enjoy my reviews and builds I'm sorry if you felt I was in the wrong? You know my YouTube channel and can keep up on my videos there. Not one to start a fight nor contribute to forum fights. That is left for high school teenage girls! Thank you for your kind words and support! *
crmodels is offline Find More Posts by crmodels