View Single Post
Old Feb 09, 2013, 04:42 PM
lklansingkiter is offline
Find More Posts by lklansingkiter
Registered User
United States, MI, Haslett
Joined Mar 2010
330 Posts
Found out what is wrong

I figured out what went wrong. All through this build I have been changing my mind about which end is the front and which end is the back. When I put the motors on from the quad I thought the back was the front. When I plugged in the motors to the CC3d I thought the front was correctly the front. Now that I look at it I see the props are rotating in the wrong direction because of this. It is a miracle it flew at all. I tried to cut a corner by not going through the calibration step because I figured it was already set up for a quad. Cutting corners on procedure never works well in aviation.
lklansingkiter is offline Find More Posts by lklansingkiter
Reply With Quote