Old Feb 07, 2013, 06:25 PM
Find More Posts by Sky Jiver
United Kingdom, England, Gt Man
Joined Jul 2012
289 Posts
Come fly with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Blink View Post
Very kind of you to say so, George - and I put my success so far down the help I have received here; before now I have only had my own brain to answer the myriad of minor questions that crop up! The whole interaction and proven experience of those in this corner has made these past nine months a real joy. This summer (assuming we get one), I even hope to make it to some Vintage meeting where I can fly with others, possibly even others from here.

Hello Colonel Blink. You would be very welcome to come and fly with "even others from here" this summer, myself hopefully STOMPING and Ian of The Travelling Tadpole. We are not exactly a Vintage group but well electrified.KBO.. Sky Jiver. The naughty message will not transmit,what am I doing rong?

Re the Tiggy, you have actually hit the issue on the head - I actually wouldn't mind building something a little more intricate, but the reality is that with my short 'modelling opportunity windows' it would likely be a project that would be too long for me to sustain the effort. One for retirement or when Young Pippa Blinkette trots off to finishing school, perchance. Until then, there are any number of alternatives to consider!!

As it says on the decent-sized mug that Young Pippa Blinkette bought me for Christmas, along side a pic of Brains from Thunderbirds:
".....Of course! Now why didn't I think of that?"
Hello Colonel, You would be welcome to come and fly with "even others from here" myself hopefully STOMPING and Ian with his Travelling Tadpole. We are not exactly a vintage club but gently electriflying and established since 1978. KBO Sky Jiver.
Sky Jiver is offline Find More Posts by Sky Jiver