View Single Post
Old Feb 07, 2013, 09:57 AM
Find More Posts by Otto Dieffenbach
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Aug 2011
2,888 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grzly23 View Post
Thanks for the kind words for a 60 year old. Sheryl and I are living in Sun City, AZ near her parents and I am a AFJROTC Senior Instructor at Buckeye Union HS in Buckeye, AZ with 140 cadets. I am in my 6th year now.

After we saw you and the family in Huntington, CA in 87 we moved to the east in 92 for Air Command and Staff at Maxwell as student and then instructor and then on to DC in 94 as a member of National Guard Bureau IG with a satellite stint in OSD/RA and then retired in Jan 02.

We stayed in Arlington, VA until 06 as a Defense Contractor Analyst and then moved to Sun City. Sheryl has her own business now with helping elderly downsize and move into Assisted Care and Full Care.

That is a Marauder with two 36s, but it is CL Stunt. I went retro in 98 and have not gone back. Still dabble some in RC and have a Switch with my cadets presently.

Still do model Rockets too.

More later.

Tom
CL? Are you kidding. Got to cut those strings. I've been doing a lot of FPV pylon and aerobatics with various platforms. You'd love it. As close to being in the cockpit as I've ever been with RC. Do you go to the annual SunCity Float Fly as a spectator?
Otto Dieffenbach is offline Find More Posts by Otto Dieffenbach