Old Feb 06, 2013, 09:40 PM
Find More Posts by nickelbn1
fly and then fly some more!
Springdale, AR
Joined Dec 2006
2,199 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckTseeker View Post
they are only ARF though, you still then have to buy all the other parts so not really a comparison?

I think Teo was just pointing out although it seems dear it's not really compared with others, Plus you get the after sales support from HH

anyway i was told last night i will get a loan of the Splendor in the photo i put up in 2 weeks when it gets back from the Gratton Airshow. Even though my piloting skills are not a match for this plane i am still looking forward to having a flight or three with it

cheers chuck
he was talking about ARF's plane of this type costing $250+ that is why I pointed out those planes. His discussion was about building your own plane cheaper then buying this one already together. he said this plane is priced well because you cant build one as nice for that price, but I was showing that you can. $150 for the airframe, you can come up with the rest of the stuff and still be under $400 and have a better plane. but your right, the HH after sale support is great. I am not bashing them, I love HH, but this plane is really pushing it price wise for what your getting. That is showing in the fact this forum is not getting much talk like the new Visionaire is getting. Hardly anyone on this forum so far is dying to get this plane. just too much for a foam plane. The Visionaire I seeing being a much more popular plane and better seller. the new AS3X rx is cool and could be a game changer, but its still a foam plane.
nickelbn1 is offline Find More Posts by nickelbn1