Find More Posts by Ayodhya
WRX STI V - EJ22 - 35.3 PSI
Malaysia, Selangor, Puchong
Joined Nov 2012
900 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveOverkill View Post
Hey Ayodhya,

We were talking about securing the rubber bumpers to the quad, so I suggested gluing them on. The rubber bumpers could possibly help in preventing the motor caps from popping off, but the verdict isn't out on that benefit yet.

Those are zip-tie prop guards........see my blog on making prop guards (not the prop-motor guards, just prop protectors)
Oh ok lol, seems like i misread Ooops!
I've been using your straw mod since day one, Gotta hand it to you, its a life saver! Cheers for that!
Will try super glue on the cracks.. I've noticed that the most prone to cracks area are the bottom of the feet.. Happens even when I push in the motor too deep into the holder...

Qsn anyone have a Clue about the ds4u fpv version.. Even if it does come out , I doubt I'll buy from them but I'm sure others will sell it too, so is this fpv version done just by them if it indeed ever comes out or will it be available anywhere. If i can find what cam setup they use on this supposed fpv version of the x4... I can just fashion my own bottom hull with the extra space to accommodate camera using CAD software like solidworks and just 3d print it so you can just snap the bottom piece of the hull to the existing original top hull using the screws on the same connecting point as original...
Ayo
Ayodhya is offline Find More Posts by Ayodhya