Old Feb 06, 2013, 02:23 PM
Find More Posts by mikefromgermany
Ain't crashing often anymore
Germany, Berlin
Joined Jun 2012
4,318 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Head View Post
How much difference is there between stock and the gws props from bangood? They were cheap so I ordered some and was wondering what I could expect the difference to be. I saw that some people describe them as giving more control and snappier response. Also on bangood you can get several different canopy options for about $2 each. The props and 4 canopies cost less than one mqx canopy and free shipping. It is almost worth the 4 to 5 week wait.
The GWS should really be delivered with this bird (after some serious balancing!). The difference lies in the eye of the beholder - but is noticeably at least. They WILL give you a certain amount of more thrust and reduce the WOD to almost non existence - even if you force it. Snappier response maybe a bit imho - but as I'm using like the most of us a programmable TX - cant really tell - theres EXPO handling that bit for me.

The P799 canopy for 2 bucks is just a steal - even equipped with mounting holes for + config! Somewhere back in this thread I posted a pic.

-mike-
mikefromgermany is offline Find More Posts by mikefromgermany