View Single Post
Old Feb 05, 2013, 09:48 PM
Find More Posts by RoboHeli
Safety : practice & promote!
Joined Dec 2011
5,193 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomsDay View Post
Here is a fix that was posted a long time ago about the right turn issue. It is something you will have to do on occasion as the thinking is that the frame warps a little bit and causes this issue. This is not my video, just one of us that had the right turn problem and he found a quick fix for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiBsFjqsfTc

Hi,

I saw this video and tried it a year ago when I first got my heli and frankly it did not help. All I was doing was putting unnecessary stress and strain on the mainframe as well as crumpling up and putting cracks into my fuselage!

The yaw problem goes away if I fly for a few seconds, land, pull the battery, and then put the battery back into the heli. This fix is completely repeatable and does not involve wringing my poor tandem out like a wet washcloth!

I looked at my mainshafts and they don't line up exactly either but after resetting the battery after literally just a few seconds (not a minute as some other folks have said) then it holds the yaw without needing any trim. No mechanical deformation required!
RoboHeli is offline Find More Posts by RoboHeli
RCG Plus Member