View Single Post
Old Feb 05, 2013, 06:52 AM
Find More Posts by balsadude
Joined Dec 2012
219 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieNewbie View Post
There you go, reinforcement of the fairly obvious - if you want the good stuff, you need to pay a bit more.
Horses for courses as they say.
Not much point putting an extremely precise servo into a foamie with sloppy hinges and bendy control surfaces.
All of the successful people I've ever met have been astute with their money and wouldn't waste it on something that wasn't going to give them better value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieNewbie View Post
Balsadude - that video had a lots of cool spinning and flipping, LOL. Why did the plane drag its bum around the whole time though? Looks a bit weird...
OMG......... It seems we are too late to save you!
I was hoping for your sake that all that talk about aspiring to fly a jet was just a bit of naive talk but if you didn't get a hard on from watching cool spinning and flipping then I'm afraid it may be too late.

You must burn all of your war birds right now and delete any links, videos, pics of jets immediately. If you don't then 12 months from now you will be spending your weekends at a club flying circuits, reciting safety regulations and arguing with 70 year olds about whether a true T47 scale pilot should be wearing a scarf and leather flying cap or just a crash helmet.
balsadude is offline Find More Posts by balsadude