Old Feb 05, 2013, 06:18 AM
Find More Posts by SmokeNGun
Happy Flying
United States, NJ, Newark
Joined Feb 2013
374 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BThirsk View Post
Read this. It is detailed information on what I did.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...9&postcount=12
The issue you are having is the Tail Esc cannot be powered up the same time as the main ESC which power the RX. You power up the RX/Main ESC first and then when you are powering up the Tail ESC, the Rudder port has signal and the Gyro is inititialized.
Okay thanks for the input and the link. I took everything a part the other day and put in the Honey Bee FP 4in1 finally got it to work. Would like to run my first setup, I'm put all the electronic on the bench a do a test that way before putting anything back into the MJX F45. Also have a Honey Bee FP that's not working maybe I'll put that setup in it. Think I need lighter esc the brush one I had in the F45 add a lot of weight I've seen some micro esc that may work better there smaller and lighter and come in brush or brushless.

How did you mount the tail brushless motor to the F45 ? Wonder if you have any picture of it.. Was thinking of using a tail mount that's on a Trexx 250 or like the Honey Bee King 3 and some how fix a brushless motor to it.
Thanks for your help.
SmokeNGun is offline Find More Posts by SmokeNGun