Old Feb 04, 2013, 04:52 PM
Find More Posts by Turqui
Trader Rating: 149
USA, FL, Weston
Joined Jan 2011
68 Posts
Trader Rating: 149
Sold
few interesting engines for sale, take a look.

1-HP VT49 SPEZIAL, NEW IN BOX. $180 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR.
2-OS FS61,NEW IN BOX,ALL PAPERWORK. NO TOOLS.RARE FIND IN THIS CONDITION, $170 SHIPPED TO YOU. THIS ENGINE IS ALMOST SAME PRICE THAN A MAGNUM 52 AND 10 TIMES BETTER AND MORE POWERFULL, ITS ALSO IN PRICE CHEAPER THAN A SAITO 62.
3-SUPER TIGRE G49 SPORT, WAS PURCHASED FROM A REPUTABLE SELLE,IT WAS SOLD TO ME AS NEW NEVER RUN AND IT LOOKS THAT WAY,I WAS TOLD BY THE SELLER THAT ENGINE WAS SITTING IN A BOX IN A GARAGE AND COLLECTED SOME DUST AND DIRTH,IT WAS CLEANED,OILED AND SOLD. LOOK AT PICTURES AND MAKE YOUR OWN CONCLUSION. THIS IS AN ITALYAN SUPER TIGRE NOT LONGER MADE.$60 SHIPPED
4-OS 61FSR,SPECIAL EDITION,GOLD HEAD, IT COMES WITH THE 7L CARB,WAS PURCHASED FROM A REPUTABLE SELLEr,IT WAS SOLD TO ME AS NEW NEVER RUN AND IT LOOKS THAT WAY,I WAS TOLD BY THE SELLER THAT ENGINE WAS SITTING IN A BOX IN A GARAGE AND COLLECTED SOME DUST AND DIRTH,IT WAS CLEANED,OILED AND SOLD. LOOK AT PICTURES AND MAKE YOUR OWN CONCLUSION. I WILL INCLUDE IN THIS DEAL AN EXTRA 7D CARB FOR THE OS 61SF OR FSR(NOT SPECIAL EDITION) ASKING $185 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR.

everything sold as-is,look at pictures,no refunds,no returns.
Payment money order or paypal as gift(check my rating)
Turqui is offline Find More Posts by Turqui