Old Feb 04, 2013, 12:03 PM
efx
Find More Posts by efx
efx
Rookie in training, heads up
Los Angeles
Joined Mar 2010
3,208 Posts
Good point, but that's why I said black or silver. Now that I think of it, it could be black with that nice rubbery feel on the back and silver and black accents on the front. Now you still have a nice tx without it getting too hot. But maybe both choices would do too. Well as long as they keep that style design or something similar is fine with me. I like my 9x a lot now as it feels fine in my hands the more I've used it, I just need more practice flying. I wonder if this one will have those rear levers that bruce mentioned on that 9xr video or I think side of the tx. I never used anything like that so I don't know how well that would work. Some have it some don't I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly2High View Post
Why would anyone want a dark colored transmitter? To me, we mostly fly in warm weather. Why cause the Tx to get hot from being out in the sun?

too many colors I think makes it look even more like a toy.....

what they should do is make it out of a plastic or whatever that will allow for enamel or laquer or some form of paint to stick. Let the owner do a custom paint job if they wish......
efx is offline Find More Posts by efx
Last edited by efx; Feb 04, 2013 at 01:04 PM.