Thread: Discussion Mud Duck Bill
View Single Post
Old Feb 04, 2013, 11:58 AM
Find More Posts by Mud Duck Bill
Up State New York , USA
Joined Mar 2009
1,298 Posts
Hi you all:
I had my operation on Jan. 17th and have been home scenes Jan. 21 st. As far as the mechanics of the operation go all went as planed and that the old broken parts were replaced and seem to be working fine. I was a bit weak after the operation but was able to work through that and am able to get around with the use of a cane. Was looking forward and moving on till last week when I went to get the staples out and they found an infection in the wound !! . Started on antibiotics and call back in a few days and we will go from there said the Dr. Well he is not one to let this slide and acts aggressively in this situation. He doesn't like the way things look , ssssoooooo back in the hospital we go so he can open me up wash the wound and if he has to dissemble the ball and cup clean them reassemble insert antibiotic beeds that dissolve in time and close. And be put on a ragimine of antibiotics. Then we can start the road back to recovery all over AGAIN ! Well all I can say is I have a great support team in my family and Dr.s and great friends like you all and day after day can't wait to. Catch up on all the chatter, So I will have to put off getting back to the work shop for a bit longer , but I Shall Return !
Keeping you posted and checking in every day.

A bit more Grumpy than usual,
BILL PETTIT.
Mud Duck Bill is offline Find More Posts by Mud Duck Bill