View Single Post
Old Feb 04, 2013, 09:51 AM
Find More Posts by Doug W
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Jul 2010
522 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8492ND View Post
My model is being test fitted with these parts. I am no where near completion nor do I have a single electronic hook up. I don't believe I have jumped on anybody's page and " dimensionally corrected" their model. The whole " class is in session" was just me talking s$@! I know how to model and I know how to make my plane look just as good as anybody else's. as far as my radar being "dimensional incorrect" if you look at the tape on the fuselage, that should have told you the model was still " in progress". Thanks for the offer.
Easy captain, I offered to help and wished you good luck, that's all- nor did I post the "school's in session." Further, if you are purposely "talking s$@!" as you note, you may wish to consider it may create some rather harsh reactions.

Regarding your model being "dimensionally incorrect," I happen to see Wedgetail every single day at work...I didn't know you realized the dimensional differences as it appeared your antenna was more or less complete. You may wish to consider that my comment on your MESA antenna was to help.

I again wish you good luck on your build.
Doug W is offline Find More Posts by Doug W