Old Feb 04, 2013, 04:40 AM
Find More Posts by Sid3ways
DJI Supporter
Swanton, OH
Joined Jul 2007
5,108 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjos99 View Post
I actually got contacted through a freind of the guy that bought this multi. The owner has a video/commercial company and bought it with intentions of doing some aerial work. He bought this back in June and hasnt either had the pilot or time to get it flying. I actually havent meet with the guy yet so there might be some support available. I would hope so for $13k of which 3k was for system integration and flight testing. I am just so excited about flying this that I am trying to learn all I can before I actually get my hands on it. He has offered to allow me to take it home and work with it this week. It is cold and windy here in Ohio so It might be awhile before I can fly it. I have been flying single rotor helis so it is amazing the technology this controller has. I saw the video of the point of interest flight and it is just way cool. If I dont get any support from the original purchase co I will take you up on your offer. I need to get this in front of me first.
thanks
Jeff
I'm in Ohio as well if you need to ask some questions you can PM me and we can talk.
Sid3ways is offline Find More Posts by Sid3ways