Old Feb 03, 2013, 10:35 PM
Find More Posts by SmokeNGun
Happy Flying
United States, NJ, Newark
Joined Feb 2013
374 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BThirsk View Post
What you need to do is bind the heli using the main motor ESC. On the tail ESC, remove the power lead from the servo plug to the RX. Power up the Tail ESC after binding is complete. A small micro switch will do nicely for that. I have separate batteries for mine as I use 3s for the main and the RX power, and use a small 2s to power the tail motor.
Okay I think I follow what your saying, I have remove the power lead from the esc servo lead then that gets plug into the gyro. The orange signal wire of the gyro plug into the clear channel on the orangerx RX and the other plug with three wires going into the rudder channel with the power lead being disconnected. What happen is that the tail esc all it does is beep. Seem that it not getting a signal to the signal wire. If I plug the tail into the rudder channel it works but that not what I'm trying to do here. Do I need to unbind the tail esc if that can be done and start over ? Or are you saying I need to power up the tail esc after the main esc and rx tx are bond ? But there again where is the tail esc getting its signal from to activate.
This a hole project has been driving me up the wall.
SmokeNGun is offline Find More Posts by SmokeNGun