Thread: Discussion NonProfit needs help
View Single Post
Old Feb 03, 2013, 10:22 PM
Find More Posts by WeArePals
Joined Feb 2013
6 Posts
Thanks for the response, breaking cars was one of my concerns. If I can make this work I think these cars will get a lot of wear and tear. I figure the two options are buy cheep and just replace them a lot or get a few nice ones and hope they don't break. I think we could probably come up with a couple hundred dollars per car if we found a good one and they could last at least a year. My only potential concern with the buggy is weight, and speed. More specifically will it be heavy enough to pull the line Instead of the fly line just pulling the car all around as well as will it be to fast of a car for us (armatures and volunteers) to controle while fighting a fisherman?

The reason I liked the idea of being able to drive upside down is I can see the fishermen pulling a car over with the fly rod quite often, if the car could drive both ways then it could just keep going. But from the sound of it, if I'm hearing you right, is that's kind a "gimmick" only found on cheep cars.

Thanks again for the feedback, very helpful. Would love to hear any other recommendations anyone has.
WeArePals is offline Find More Posts by WeArePals