Old Feb 03, 2013, 02:09 AM
Find More Posts by BThirsk
Brent 黑雁
Canada, AB, Ponoka
Joined Jan 2012
1,801 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeNGun View Post
Could you have also built this using a HK-250 frame and would the rotor head have work better? Also I've been trying to mate my F45 to work with my DX6i TX as of now I still have not gotten things work work correctly. My problem is with the second esc. Let me explain. I've still playing with the brush motor system. I have two brush esc for the main motor and tail motor. The main motor is working fine. Also have a separate gyro for the tail motor what I've found out is that the esc wants to see a throttle signal before it will activate this is my main problem here. But I see where so have main motors and tail motors that are brushless and running them with two esc. I tried emailing them and no luck so don't know how there doing it. I'd like to tried your setup once I can get pass my project here. I may have to go back to the stock receiver if I cannot get this to work.

Would like to try something like a HK-250 class frame with the variable pitch tail rotor but as a FP heli

Like to see your finish product and flight review when finish.
What you need to do is bind the heli using the main motor ESC. On the tail ESC, remove the power lead from the servo plug to the RX. Power up the Tail ESC after binding is complete. A small micro switch will do nicely for that. I have separate batteries for mine as I use 3s for the main and the RX power, and use a small 2s to power the tail motor.
BThirsk is offline Find More Posts by BThirsk