View Single Post
Old Feb 02, 2013, 10:19 PM
Find More Posts by antslake
How high will it go?
Greenwood Lake NY
Joined Oct 2003
3,293 Posts
This was an outstanding good time. Can't thank enough all the people involved from the Mayor to Bergen County Silent Flyers, my family, the AMA and everyone else who helped out. Look forward to keeping this going with the village and the school. Before the event, I went to a village meeting to promote it, and that was aired on the local TV channel. The event was covered by one local newspaper reporter, and the schools business administrator will be sending a press package to a second local newspaper. I was also asked to be interviewed on a brand new local radio show for Greenwood Lake.

I learned a lot today from Dr.E and the gang, and look forward to continuing with that spirit. there are loads of possibilities here for people of all ages to have fun. It's a great opportunity for us already into the hobby to share with those who have an interest. Helping others is what it is all about. This is the future of our sport. The greatest aviators of our time have all got their start with model aircraft.
antslake is offline Find More Posts by antslake
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Plastic prop repair