View Single Post
Old Feb 02, 2013, 09:38 PM
Find More Posts by crashtested
USA, RI, East Providence
Joined Jun 2010
431 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by signguy View Post
I think April 13th will be the date for the next multi fest in Swansea. I do have to check with the land owner to make sure we won't be interfering with any other events. I'm hoping my health holds out... I may need a little help. Let me have some feedback if anyone has a problem with the date.
Thanks guys
see you April 13th or the 20th ( possible rain date ) I have ordered good sunny/calm weather for the event...hope its in stock!
Ok , Date Saved.
I am going to try and make myself available extensively prior to the meet.
I would love to meet there before to talk setup anytime sooner even.

I am so close, i can help with whatever setup i can including RACE course testing...!
May have to get a head start on Ken to have a chance...

Im thinking of building some PVC pylons also.
10' stock pipe with a large plywood base, sandbagged...
we can try some straight up FPV pylon racing... even do two person races if we can organize video frequencies... ...?

Any of you N.E.R.D's can reach me with needs or ideas:
andytrench@gmail.com
401-523-3696
(im usually up until about 2am... usually awake with kids at about 7am... so anytime!)

Also... if anyone thinks MRR has a serious future... i am going to start allocating funds to possible PRIZES for season, or even meet winners in racing to up the ante for people to push their fpv ships towards the end of the season. what would you think about that? At some point im sure i could pull sponsors once videos start spreading after race frequency builds around the country.
crashtested is offline Find More Posts by crashtested
RCG Plus Member