View Single Post
Old Feb 02, 2013, 07:01 PM
Find More Posts by v00d0o
United States, VA, Fairfax
Joined Dec 2012
1,265 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahoe Ed View Post
Now that you have the Naza mounted correctly. I want you to get the Receiver away from the Naza. Mount it on an arm, under the bottom plate, in between the plates, just not right next to the Naza. Put your mode led where you can see it when you are flying. Right now that would be at the back. You are not going to be doing any nose in flying for a while. Then take my other suggestion and get out to a park for your first test flight. Look as some of the videos of people taking off and see how they do it. Once you have done it a couple of times it is easy,
just a little scary.

I like the APC props that you have, but let it be known that they are very brittle in the cold. Get something cheap for now and save the more expensive APC's for later in the spring. Keep working at it. It will happen.

Any pilots near Fairfax, VA that can give a brother a helping hand? If you never ask no one can say yes. I have had plenty of help along the way.
Just checked my NAZA controller (took a break and ate some pizza) and the Rudder switch was really off for some reason. I think I had accidentally pressed one of the trim buttons. I will try again to see if this was the problem, Everything is now centered in the NAZA Assistant.
v00d0o is offline Find More Posts by v00d0o