View Single Post
Old Feb 02, 2013, 04:59 PM
Find More Posts by finguz
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Mar 2012
2,575 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejavu*Xion View Post
I have only had about 6-7 planes in the past. So I'm by no means a plane guru. But my take on arf's is it usually takes about 7-12 hours to get one built and flying capable. PNP & RTF are pre built with electronics included and set in place. Arfs are not. Hence the Rhapy kit only costing $160. The more i go thru this kit the more I'm finding i need to buy on the side. All said & done looks to be about $500.
So hows it going with your new Nano ? are you flipping around in your living room yet or keeping it simple at this point ? I bet those make for some great trainers. Much better then a boring Sim. lol
Settings for your new styrker: it's a very popular plane. Have you checked for a thread on it in the plane forums ? ( I'm sure you have )

Mhills: If thats your wife I'm well on my way to hell for adultry..lol
Ha!

Anyways the nano is cool. I'm traumatized from trying to flip the mcpx, so for now I'm just getting used to it. I like the smaller size though. The battery charger charges at 2c, so I might start using my mcpx charger set to 1c to lengthen battery life. But then again batts are only $5ea.

I real quick looked for um stryker settings here and google but didn't find it right away. I have to spend some time with that. I have the file from spektrum on my pc but I don't know where my sd reader is to transfer it to my tx. But looking at the manual, the high and low rates seemed opposite... I have to do some research before I attempt it and screw a servo up or something. How could throws for a big plane be the same as a micro?

Hey, also, I talked philosophy and biblical accuracy & morality with Jehovah's Witnesses today . Interesting.

BTW Both your ladies are lookers , ... as I smile yet dodge the punches.
finguz is offline Find More Posts by finguz