Old Feb 02, 2013, 10:39 AM
wac
Find More Posts by wac
wac
Joined Jun 2005
1,425 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourProps View Post
Pointless post then, doesn't show anything useful about the capability of the multi and from what little can actually be seen of it it could be carrying a brick and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. If its meant to show that an Erista can carry a RED thats not anything earth shattering there are other large multis out there that are already doing that and theres nothing special about a rebranded Droidworx frame doing it either.
It might be pointless to you but not to me. This video shows the capability of flying around a EPIC which i have also done with a Hoverfly FCB. Let me ask you this, if you were asked to lift an epic, which FCB would you want to use, Hoverfly, DJI or MK? I know and have pretty much all FCB's and Hoverfly is the most solid as far as a safe and reliability and dammm is it so smoooothhhhh

Now with all that said, last time i check the GPS still needed a little work but i could be wrong and its now perfect..

Al is the president of Hoverfly which creates simply the best FCB on the market! I have yet to see the competitors best FCB keep up with even the Sport board from Hoverfly. Check out this video
FPV Speed Racer Quad - Tree Top Racing (8 min 21 sec)
wac is online now Find More Posts by wac
Last edited by wac; Feb 02, 2013 at 10:46 AM.