I need some building time in t
United States, AZ, Douglas
Joined Nov 2007
1,617 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanpcola View Post
Yeah PJ3,
Tell them about your new abode Jeff.
Well to be honest Sean, I don't want to be responsible for all the computers that would be ruined from the drool in the keyboards. Buuuttttttt.... If you insist.....

It turns out that my new lady's dearly departed husband was a cabinet maker and had a FULL shop. I haven't taken exact measurements but the shop is fully 15 paces by 33 paces in size and stocked with just about every industrial quality woodworking machine you can imagine. I'm still trying to find storage places for all my tooling but for the most part I can store it and leave it or sell it off. The shop is even set up with a full dust recovery system. (four bagger type) There is even a separate room for finishing with exhaust blowers. If I could figure out how to get the pictures off my phone I'd post them. Her son says it's a smaller shop than the one they had back east and they had to "adjust" to the smaller working space. As to the house it's a five bed three bath nestled up against some of the most beautiful landscape the Arizona has to offer. I've already spotted at least three different possible slope flying sites that are less than a mile away. (Eat your heart out Hossman!) Each one faces a different direction so pretty much any way the wind blows I've got a slope to cover it. When I have some time I'll do up a google earth view with the slopes marked out in relation to the house.

Sean: Is that the Tom Thumb that's just the other side of the freeway from your place? I remember making a stop there after I left from your place on my way out here.
scaflock is offline Find More Posts by scaflock