View Single Post
Old Feb 02, 2013, 07:50 AM
Find More Posts by poolman1950
Another Newbie
United States, PA, Bethel Park
Joined Feb 2013
10 Posts
where's my money

Hey Pete, I love your videos and reviews. Maybe you should start with another company that treats you and it's customers better. Here's my story: I purchased a plane on Saturday, after checking to make sure it was in stock. On Monday tracked my order and it was on back order. I called and tried to change the order to the other color and was told it was also on back order. I then had the order cancelled and was told the hold on my bank account would be lifted but on Friday I found out that they had taken the monies from my account. I called the company and spoke with a customer service rep. He told me it would take 1 to 3 business days to refund the money they aren't to have taken in the first place. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was told that they can't transfer the phones, I told the rep to put me on hold and get the supervisor and get him to the phone. This to didn't happen. What am I supposed to do but what I have done. I sent and email to Ms Betty, filed charges with the BBB, filed charges with the attorney general of the state I live in and I am filling FRAUD charges with my bank.
poolman1950 is offline Find More Posts by poolman1950