Old Feb 02, 2013, 01:50 AM
Find More Posts by Eastcoast78
Dixie Normious
Can A da....Ehh!!
Joined May 2010
6,029 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Freas View Post
I've read up to page 520 something and there is smoke coming from my ears. Just so much to learn and so many new acronyms I don't know. Printed the manual and ran out of paper in the process. I think the ink is low now also. It's like half an inch thick!

Ordered some 4 pin connectors from the link posted earlier and hope to have the first power up this week.

Has anyone made a DOSD install video for "dummies?" I looked but didn't find one.
I know it can be quite daunting at first..
The DOSD can be as tame as you want it. or as advance as you want it with the way points capability's and such.

I havent even had mine in the air yet. Being winter here, its not the greatest. But the worst of it is over, and i love flying on cool sunny winter days where you can actually get a sun tan.;0)

Heres a little video i made awhile ago. its pretty basic. One of the main things is to make sure you power it correctly. wither with the current sensor or a 3s with a good connector.
As you can tell, when i was talking about the schematics of the wiring harness i was a bit confused myself. lol But now its pretty straight forward. I think i posted a while back. basically you need your signal from the cam and the vtx, they go in the otter pins of the servo lead and the mid is neg.
If you want audio, you well either have to use jumpers, or a 4 pin connector.

P.S I printed my manual off at work ;0)

Dragon Link DOSD basic Hook up (8 min 46 sec)
Eastcoast78 is offline Find More Posts by Eastcoast78
Last edited by Eastcoast78; Feb 02, 2013 at 01:56 AM.