Thread: New Product E-flite Taylorcraft 450
View Single Post
Old Feb 01, 2013, 09:10 PM
Find More Posts by Fredriksson
Just having fun
United States, KY, Hopkinsville
Joined Feb 2008
2,190 Posts
E-Flite makes the E-Flite Taylorcraft 450. The quality of E-Flite products is apparent in the ARF. Surely the excellence that E-Flite put into their E-Flite Taylorcraft 450 is apparent in their branded motors. I might not put E-Flight at the top of my short list for RC motors, but the E-Flite motor makes the short list as a solid, dependable, reputable, high quality motor from a company in the United States that is known for their top notch customer service. Could they make a better motor? Possibly. In my experience their reputation is based on their ability to stay competitive and be a leader in the industry with a full line of RC equipment and services. There is a lot about E-Flite that makes them a solid, top notch company with some solid, high end products. E-Flite did not get where they are today by ripping off their customers with inferior products.

However, I have limited experience with RC motors but I do now have my first Hacker motor. It is the $80 Hacker A30-12XL V2 Motor. It is in my 3DHS 42" Vyper Bype biplane. It rocks at 195 watts/lb on 4S turning a 15x6E prop.

I will have to see how the Hacker continues to run. My 6 year old E-Flite 450 motor is still running great and it has been through a lot.

Freddy
Fredriksson is offline Find More Posts by Fredriksson