View Single Post
Old Feb 01, 2013, 09:08 PM
Find More Posts by SnowDog1974
United States, IL, Crystal Lake
Joined Jan 2009
5,889 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldopepperaxe View Post
Thanks for the offer DOG e found a bunch on e-bay between $2 - $8 but none say for the 6exp I was hoping to find out what type it was to relay to my friend you all know him he's posted here a few time - think its Ernbrt3 or something like that lol he's also posting and building on the tweplica thread.

Wayne That's what I told him to do also. (Call futaba) we put bird seed in a feeder and attracted a bear, there will be no food going into the cold outdoors as many other hungry critters are already around like coy dogs, turkeys, deer, porcupines, raccoons, and the latest report was a rabid fox running around that took out 3 family dogs a couple weeks ago.

Hmm have I finally stumped the T_ _ _ Taholics lol sure I can get answer for mathamatacal impossible equasions but not an antenna size lol that's hilarious really.
Thought you could stump us, eh? My google search found this as the second result in the list:

Google: futaba 6exp antenna part number

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=940235

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob_G
My LHS tells me that after talking to Futaba, this is not a normal inventory item so he was unable to get one for me. I've searched online and cannot find a part number or any place that even sells a replacement antenna for a 6EX. My guess is that they will want me to send the TX in for repair, but that's silly since I'm sure I could do the repair myself easily. I've sent an email to futaba to ask about a replacement antenna and will wait for their reply. Rob
Quote:
Futaba 6EX Antenna. Manufacturer Stock # ANT5 is same for 6XA, 6XH, 6YF, 6YG, 6EXA
Regards
Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links
SnowDog1974 is online now Find More Posts by SnowDog1974