Old Feb 01, 2013, 09:04 PM
Find More Posts by waynemia
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
USA, TX, Springtown
Joined May 2008
7,233 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldopepperaxe View Post
Thanks for the offer DOG e found a bunch on e-bay between $2 - $8 but none say for the 6exp I was hoping to find out what type it was to relay to my friend you all know him he's posted here a few time - think its Ernbrt3 or something like that lol he's also posting and building on the tweplica thread.

Wayne That's what I told him to do also. (Call futaba) we put bird seed in a feeder and attracted a bear, there will be no food going into the cold outdoors as many other hungry critters are already around like coy dogs, turkeys, deer, porcupines, raccoons, and the latest report was a rabid fox running around that took out 3 family dogs a couple weeks ago.

Hmm have I finally stumped the T_ _ _ Taholics lol sure I can get answer for mathamatacal impossible equasions but not an antenna size lol that's hilarious really.
Here it is:
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXH468&P=ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by brathanke View Post
Thanks Kerwin. I can't afford an OS. I'm aware of the risk with trying the eme. I still want to though...
Just get a DLE. I have NO problem tuning them. I would not pay for an OS or DA either. Just seems like a lot of money for the brag. Our club has 20s, 30s, and 55s, they are all good.
waynemia is offline Find More Posts by waynemia
Last edited by waynemia; Feb 01, 2013 at 09:15 PM.