Thread: Discussion Pin Drop ..
View Single Post
Old Feb 01, 2013, 04:53 PM
Find More Posts by finguz
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Mar 2012
2,575 Posts
Some unboxing videos are alright if they just show the product and keep their personal thoughts to themselves...but who can contain themselves when they get a new model? Some unboxing videos have given me the chance to see stuff I'm never getting, but hear other people talking about. It gives me an slight insight into the product quality and overall build. People get carried away with talking on&on and the video is 15min long... breathing... Also, sometimes there's not a clear explaination or picture of what all comes in a kit, like the blade nano coming with an alkaline powered battery charger instead of a wall plug adaptor... more of less what all comes with the product.

In any case, skip the unboxing video, but I wouldn't mind a maiden flight video of that Rhapsody.

How is that ARF? I don't see any electronics... Very nice though!

I had the same experience with HH, I just ordered a battery and some props for my stryker (they were half the price of the same battery at amainhobbies), they shipped the same day I placed the order. Also I only paid for usps shipping (to save $3, I'm cheap), but for some reason the battery shipped fedex (arriving today, I ordered yesterday!), but my props are being shipped usps and they sent me a tracking # but it's not valid yet (which I don't mind if the props take a little while).
finguz is offline Find More Posts by finguz