Old Jan 31, 2013, 11:50 PM
Find More Posts by Throttlejunkie
If u aint 1st your last
Sydney, Australia
Joined Mar 2010
1,859 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMc View Post
That sucks. That bottom frame piece is the replacement from previous broken one? And it ripped out the top mount. Never seen that before. What happened?
We went to a small bmx track which was mainly grass with just a thin dirt line where pushbikes ride around it & the jumps are only about 2 foot high, i only did a couple of laps no big air or anything as i was taking it easy since it was the first time on the track & i pulled a wheelie over a jump & went endo down the other side & it was not even a big endo, the only thing i can think of is the top shock mount was stressed from previous crashes & i did not see it but looking at the mount it should have been beefier being the shock mount & the lower plate should be stronger to be able to support the weight of the wheel, it is a shame as the rest of the bike seems pretty bullet proof, i will have to have a think & see if there is any way i can strengthen these areas, i was disappointed more than pissed as i was looking forward to trying a new track.
Throttlejunkie is offline Find More Posts by Throttlejunkie