Old Jan 31, 2013, 08:00 PM
Find More Posts by porcia83
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,317 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by daughtry50 View Post
Wow, let me make this very clear. I tried getting my answer on NP's site, in the forums and on the internet first. Only after that did I call, over a three day period. Never got through. I needed an answer, I have moved on, I purchased what I needed somewhere else. I would have no problem paying a little more to get more personal attention. Check the surveys, the number one or number two complaint across the board, is the inability to speak to a human and get prompt and accurate customer service from a business. Businesses and especially internet only stores do everything they can to limit phone calls. That is neither wrong nor bad but, a lot of people are tired of that process.. Overall, I like Nitro Planes and will do business with them in the future. But, as a paying customer, I demand a little better customer service, maybe you don't and that is your right.
A bit clearer now, thanks. I guess I missed the part where you came to this site, and it's NP thread for help. As you can see, they do answer questions or concerns. Since I do read these boards, as well as others, I agree the lack of customer service is an issue with some of these online retailers. As such, when I buy from them at rock bottom prices and something goes askew, I can't really expect to get top notch service.

When I want/expect that, I go to Horizon, or Tower, or some of the smaller mom and pop joints.

As I've noted earlier, you can always post a thread in the NP forums and see if they can help. I hope your issue gets resolved.

If they kept anything decent in stock I'd probably be back there to buy too!
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)