Find More Posts by arik434
Trader Rating: 72
United States, NY, Buffalo
Joined Aug 2012
617 Posts
Trader Rating: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisco View Post
I too have been have some issues with MrDusanmandic (Matt Medley), but I hope they are being resolved.

I purchased a DX8 w/ accessories from him on Jan 24th. I had to setup Google Wallet (He doesn't use PayPal), actually.. I had to set up one for my wife too.. I had to split the $350 up from two different cards, $200 from my card and $150 from my wifes card.

I got an e/delivery confirmation number from USPS *Priority* after asking for a few days, but the number stated that there was no information for that number. try again.

I kept asking every day about the package and the tracking number. On the 29th the tracking number status was changed to "Electronic Shipping Info Received on Jan 29th".

He admitted to me that he had not yet shipped the item. Matt then told me that he recently was put on meds for a possible health issue and that he has not been himself.

He agreed to ship the item immediately and to issue a partial refund of $40.00

That didn't happen, so I contacted him this morning and shortly after the email, I got the $40.00 refund. He said he is now off the meds (and in some pain) but that the item is on it's way.

It's Jan 31st and the number still says "Electronic Shipping Info Received". I told him I would wait another day or two to see if the item arrives.

I'll let you know what the outcome is.

Rick
I did got an email back yesteday. I guess it was from his wife saying that he has been sick or something. She said that she spoke to him and he had some other batteries that she would send to me today. We'll just have to see what happens I guess. If he truely is sick, then I feel back for posting this, but it just seems weird to me that he did not respond to a single message here on RCG and I could see that he was either online or had been online multple times per day.
arik434 is offline Find More Posts by arik434