Trader Rating: 72
sailplane nut
Herminie, PA 15637
Joined Apr 2007
255 Posts
Trader Rating: 72
For Sale
Cores for Douglass Silhouette

Hi from RCbobcat55 I have for sale some (6) extra sets of pink foam wing cores for a Douglass Silhouette slope ship. $30.00 per set shipped. I also have some arf versions ready to cover $135.00 each shipped-$165.00 with glassed fuselage shipped. PM is RCbobcat55@yahoo.com I also still have 4 sets of cores for the supergee dlg. $30.00 per set shipped. Hi again-I have some Silhouette partial kits for sale-$55.00 shipped. These include full size plans,wing cores,pre-cut fuselage sides, and full size templates for the tail,rudder, and fuselage formers.Hi from RCbobcat55 here is an update on the Silhouette kits. The first 6 are sold and shipped and I have 4 more partial kits ready to sell.I have one of the arc versions ready to sell and a second one done except for final coats on the fuselage-it is in primer. I will try to post some pics of it. My next project will be the Quicksilver partial kits. Thanks for the support and keep the orders coming. Also,send me some pics as you get them done so i can post them here. Bob M
rcbobcat55 is offline Find More Posts by rcbobcat55
Last edited by rcbobcat55; Feb 16, 2013 at 10:48 AM. Reason: updated progress on available kits and arc versions